Presentations at the Math Alliance JMM Session, January 15, 2020, Denver, CO
- Israel Almodovar-Rivera - Kernel-estimated Nonparametric Overlap-Based Syncytial Clustering.
- Ricela Feliciano-Semidei - Use of Computer Software to Do Mathematics and the Mathematics Achievement of Students in Puerto Rico Using Restricted 2015 NAEP Data.
- Mela Hardin - Probability of Consensus in Spatial Opinion Models with Confidence Threshold.
- Danielle Middlebrooks - Quantifying Flows in Time-Irreversible Markov Chains: Application to a Gene Regulatory Network.
- Camila Alexandra Ramirez - On Complex-Valued Equivariant Neural Networks for Radio Frequency Fingerprinting.