2022 Field of Dreams Conference
Conference Poster (PDF)
Conference Agenda (PDF)
Dates: November 4-6, 2022
Registration: Registration is closed. If you have questions, please contact Rebecca Lank.
Location: The Graduate Hotel, Minneapolis, MN, is the conference hotel, where all meals and meetings will take place during the conference. If you wish to book a room in our block of rooms, the deadline to book has been extended to Monday, October 17, 2022.
List of Speakers:
- Keynote Speaker: Federico Ardila-Mantilla, Professor of Mathematics, San Francisco State University.
- Connections Lecture: Kimberly Sellers, Professor of Mathematics and Statistics, Georgetown University.
- Math Science Talk: Michael Young, Associate Professor of Mathematical Sciences and Mellon College of Science Associate Dean for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Carnegie Mellon University.
The Conference will be Hosted By:
Get our official conference app,
Get the most out of the app and have a more productive experience!
- NAVIGATE the event agenda and logistics, even without Wi-Fi or data. Access useful information like ridesharing and local attractions through the Community Board.
- NETWORK effectively. Plan whom to meet by exploring attendee profiles and sending out messages.
- PARTICIPATE in event activities through session likes, comments, ratings, live polling, tweeting, and more.
Download the app:
For feature details, visit Whova.
Register for the Conference:
Conference Registration Prices:
- Faculty members from non-doctoral programs: $500
- Faculty from doctoral level programs: $750
- Staff members/Industry reps/ Others: $750
- PhD Students or students not sponsored by the Math Alliance: $500
- Graduate Fair table: $650
- Career Fair table: $450