26th Summer Institute in Statistical Genetics (SISG)
For more than two decades, the Summer Institute in Statistical Genetics (SISG) has introduced geneticists to modern methods of statistical analysis and statisticians to the challenges posted by modern genetic data. Bruce Weir serves as the Director of SISG.
Online July 7-23, 2021
- Scholarship information and Application
- General registration is open.
- Design a program relevant to your interest by choosing from module offerings.
- Most participants take 2 or 3 modules. Each module is two-and-a-half days.
- Participants receive a certificate of completion.
The goal of SISG is to strengthen the statistical and genetic proficiency and career preparation of scholars from all backgrounds, especially those from groups historically underrepresented in STEM such as racial and ethnic minority groups, low income, first generation college students, veterans, and differently abled and 2SLGBTQ groups.
For more information see the programs webpage.