The Alliance has designated seven regions nationally in which it has a substantial presence. Here is a list of those regions together with their regional coordinators.
- Gulf States Region – Dr. Joe Omojola – Southern University at New Orleans
- Midwest Region – Dr. Leslie Hogben – Iowa State University
- Northeast Region – Dr. Louis Beaugris – Kean University
- Pacific Region – Dr. Helena Noronha – California State University, Northridge
- Caribbean Region – Dr. Reyes M. Ortiz-Albino – University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez
- Southeast Region – Dr. Ulrica Wilson – Morehouse University
- Southwest Region – Dr. Erika Camacho – Arizona State University
The seven regional coordinators form the Alliance Regional Board, which is part of the governance structure of the Alliance.
Faculty in several of the Alliance regions have come together to initiate alliances in their regions. These alliances have several objectives, among them the transition from high school to college and the introduction of the student to the Alliance Community