Online Undergraduate Resource Fair for the Advancement
in Academia of Marginalized Mathematicians
For marginalized, underrepresented, and underserved undergraduate
mathematicians, it can feel difficult to gather the information you need
to build your research career. We’ve been there, and we’ve got your back.
December 19, 2020 on Zoom
11:00 am – 7:00 pm Eastern / 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Pacific
Registration and information at is.gd/ourfa2m2
This free event will include:
● Panel of directors of summer and semester opportunities
● Panel of students who’ve participated in such programs
● Crash courses in common undergraduate research fields
● Personal stories of mathematicians’ undergrad experiences
● Other talks and activities to network and share resources
Please register by 11:59 pm Pacific on December 11 to join us!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.