The DOE Scholars Program introduces students and recent college graduates to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) mission and operations.
Being selected as a DOE Scholar offers the following benefits:
- Stipends starting at $600 per week for undergraduates and $650 per week for graduate students and post graduates during the internship period
- Limited travel reimbursement to/from assigned location
- Direct exposure to and participation in projects and activities in DOE mission-relevant research areas
- Identification of career goals and opportunities
- Development of professional networks with leading scientists and subject matter experts
- Be a U.S. citizen.
- Be an undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education.
- Must be pursuing a degree or have received a degree within 5 years of their starting date in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) discipline or field that supports the DOE mission.
How to Apply
Applications and supporting materials must be submitted at
January 4, 2021 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time Zone
For more information
Download program flyer: https://orise.orau.gov/doescholars/files/doe-scholars-flier.pdf
Please share this information with friends and colleagues who might be interested in opportunities with DOE.
DOE has partnered with the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) to administer this program.