As of April, 2017, the Math Alliance will have an administrative home in the newly created Center for the Math Sciences Alliance, a center in the College of Science at Purdue University that reports to the Dean of the College of Science. Here is a summary of this new administrative arrangement. A detailed description, including the procedure for the selection of Alliance and Center officers, may be found here.
- Executive Director: The Center is administered by its Executive Director(ED). The Executive Director will be a tenured faculty member in a department at Purdue University which has formed an Alliance Doctoral Program Group . The ED reports to the Dean of the College of Science.
- Executive Council: Alliance policy is set by the Alliance Executive Council which also serves as the Executive Council for the Center; the Executive Council is chaired by the Alliance Director.
- Alliance Director: In addition to serving as Chair of the Executive Council, the Director is responsible for designing and implementing new programs that promote the mission of the Alliance.
- Alliance Associate Director: The Associate Director is responsible for outreach and communication with other national organizations with shared goals, and for providing organizational and administrative support to the regional alliances.
- Alliance Associate Director for Statistics: The Associate Director for Statistics acts as the liaison to the Statistics community and oversees the Alliance Statistics Initiative.
Executive Director: David Goldberg, Purdue University
Director: Philip Kutzko, University of Iowa
Associate Director: Edray Goins, Purdue University
Associate Director for Statistics: Leslie McClure, Drexel University
Program Advisor: Rodrigo Bañuelos, Purdue University
Present Executive Council:
Philip Kutzko, University of Iowa (Chair)
Donald Cole, University of Mississippi
Leslie McClure, Drexel University
Helena Noronha, California State University- Northridge
William Velez, University of Arizona