As of April, 2017, the Math Alliance will have an administrative home in the newly created Center for the Math Sciences Alliance, a center in the College of Science at Purdue University that reports to the Dean of the College of Science. Here is a summary of this new administrative arrangement. A detailed description, including the procedure for the selection of Alliance and Center officers, may be found here.
- Executive Director: The Center is administered by its Executive Director(ED). The Executive Director will be a tenured faculty member in a department at Purdue University which has formed an Alliance Doctoral Program Group . The ED reports to the Dean of the College of Science.
- Executive Council: Alliance policy is set by the Alliance Executive Council which also serves as the Executive Council for the Center; the Executive Council is chaired by the Alliance Director.
- Alliance Director: In addition to serving as Chair of the Executive Council, the Director is responsible for designing and implementing new programs that promote the mission of the Alliance.
- Alliance Associate Director: The Associate Director is responsible for outreach and communication with other national organizations with shared goals, and for providing organizational and administrative support to the regional alliances.
- Alliance Associate Director for Statistics: The Associate Director for Statistics acts as the liaison to the Statistics community and oversees the Alliance Statistics Initiative.
Executive Director: David Goldberg, Purdue University
Director Emeritus: Philip Kutzko, University of Iowa
Program Advisor: Rodrigo Bañuelos, Purdue University
Associate Director for Industrial Relations: Adrian Coles, Eli Lilly and Company
Senior Advisor and Associate Director for Undergraduate Programs: William Vélez, University of Arizona
Associate Director for Infrastructure: Roosevelt Johnson, NASA (retired)
Associate Director for Partnerships: David Hunter, Penn State University
Associate Director for Applied Mathematics: Padmanabhan Seshaiyer, George Mason University
Associate Director for Statistics: Jaqueline Hughes-Oliver, North Carolina State University
Associate Director for HBCU Relations: Joan Evans, Texas Southern University
Associate Director for Regional Alliances: Oscar Vega, California State University, Fresno
Present Executive Council:
Leslie McClure, Drexel University (Chair)
Terrance Blackman, Medgar Evers College, CUNY
Pamela E. Harris, Williams College
Jaqueline Hughes-Oliver, North Carolina State University
Kyndra Middleton, Howard University
Roberto Soto, California State University, Fullerton
Philip Kutzko, University of Iowa (Chair)
Donald Cole, University of Mississippi
Helena Noronha, California State University- Northridge
William Vélez, University of Arizona